02:18 am - My Top 20 Most Memorable Video Game Bosses List! While some games like Half-Life 2 can forgo such gaming convention as bosses and still be good, I still think that well designed bosses are very important to any type of video game were action is involved.
So to waste some time, I compiled my current list of the bosses in video games that I really stuck out to me. There are 20 and I left MANY off the list. Also, this list changes as the years go by so if I do it again there will be most likely new big bad guys in the slots.
1) Super Bowser -- Super Mario 64 (Nintendo 64)
2) Great Mighty Poo -- Conker's Bad Fur Day (Nintendo 64)
3) Silver Sonic & Egg Mech (Genesis)
4) General Razorbeard -- Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Dreamcast/Nintendo 64)
5) Kaptain K. Rool -- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest (Super Nintendo)
6) Ganon -- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo 64)
7) Mother Brain -- Super Metroid (SNES)
8) Psycho Mantis -- Metal Gear Solid (Playstation)
9) Marx -- Kirby's Super Star (Super Nintendo)
10) Dr. Andross -- Starfox 64 (Nintendo 64)
11) Kefka -- Final Fantasy VI (Super Nintendo)
12) Magician -- House of the Dead 2 (Dreamcast)
13) Destroyman -- No More Heroes (Wii)
14) N. Gin -- Crash Bandicoot 2 (Playstation)
15) TV -- Clockwork Knight (Sega Saturn)
16) Adam the Clown -- Dead Rising (X-Box 360)
17) Akuma -- Street Fighter 2 (Arcade)
18) Wild Dog -- Time Crisis (Arcade/Playstation)
19) Aaron -- Clive Barker's The Undying (PC)
20) Gulpo -- Nights into Dreams (Sega Saturn)
P.S. I'll add explanations to each ranking and the memorable thing about them as the night goes on.